Inscrit le: 22 Mar 2016
|Posté le: 06/07/2017 12:16:41 Sujet du message: The Usury Civilization The New World Order Of Interest Ca
Of all world’s population, the 20 percent living in developed industrial countries consumes the 86 percent of world’s resources, and the rest of the world’s populations shares the remaining 14 percent. And this disproportionateness just grows due to automatism of interests. So our world is in crisis, we are on the verge of the collapse of monetary system and the emergence of a new balance. We have to prepare ourselves for the new situation. This book intends to promote common thinking on the subject. The centuries old NETWORK, established by the super-rich monetary dynasties of the world, is such a hierarchy interwoven by hidden threads, that controls the widespread institutions of the monetary power that has grown to the global level meantime. This privately owned world-system of the owners of monetary assets nowadays rules the political system of developed industrial countries, and apart from a few exceptions, the whole of world-economy. This global system of monetary control is controlled by the leading hierarchy of the NETWORK, primarily by its hidden network of connections, by illuminati freemasonry and the by the central banks founded by them. The hiding top leaders of the NETWORK with the help of central banks, which are not under the control of democratic states, control feudally the economy and political system of national states, in accordance with those secret treaties that are forged at regular international private meetings and conventions.
bound: 734 pages
publisher: Independently published (March 12, 2017)
isbn: 1520803893, 978-1520803890,
weight: 2.6 pounds (